NYX HD Studio Photogenic Foundation
Loreal Perfect Match Concealer
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Chanel Irreelle Soleil Silky Bronzing Powder
Sleek Makeup Highlighting Palette in Solstice
Loreal Brow Artist Kit
Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil
Revolution Pro Regeneration palette in Entranced
Profusion Cosmetics loose pigment
Sleek Makeup I’m Conditional Mascara
Ardell Lashes Wispies in 113 Black
Sleek Makeup Matte Me in Cinnamon Spice
Since today is the last day of November, I wanted to share a few beauty products that I’ve been loving this month and highly recommend.
1. Sleek Makeup highlighting palette in Solstice 032
I got this absolutely gorgeous palette as a gift for my birthday and have been using it every day ever since. It consists of 1 cream and 3 powder highlighter shades that give the most perfect glow ever.
2. Batiste dry shampoo
I have tried a lot of different kinds of dry shampoos but this one is my all time fave. Not only does it give your hair volume and a fresh look, but also the scent of it is sooo nice.
3. Loreal Skin Perfection micellar water
In my opinion using micellar water is the easiest and most convenient way to remove your make up. This product does exactly what it says on the label hence I love it and use it daily.
4. NYX matte lipstick in Butter
This is my another favourite product of all time. It’s the most beautiful nude shade ever that can be worn both daytime and on nights out. Its quality is really good as well since it stays on for a very long time and doesn’t smudge at all. I’m definitely going to repurchase it after running out.
5. Oriflame refreshing eye illuminator
This eye cream actually helps to reduce the puffiness and darkness under the eyes. I use it every morning and evening before applying moisturizer.
6. Calvin Klein CK One fragrance
The bottle that I own is a travel size one so it’s an absolute essential in my handbag. The scent is unisex, very light and has refreshing tones of bergamot, lemon and mandarin.
Thank you for reading 💞
I have been wearing eyelash extensions for about half a year now and collected some knowledge about that stuff. If you are considering getting your eyelash extensions done, in this post I will share both positive and negative aspects of this matter from my personal experience.
NOTE: my eyelash extensions are classic and in the picture above they are about a week after a refill.
- Your eyes look bigger. It’s just an optical illusion: the longer the lashes, the bigger your eyes look. As a matter of fact, this is the main reason why I got my eyelash extensions lol
- You don’t need any mascara, nor do you need to wear eye makeup daily. This really does save your time in the morning as well as allows you to go swimming in the pool without the fear of looking like a panda.
- This is completely random, but I would get my refills by such a lovely girl that we would be talking about random stuff during the process, so going to the salon was like a therapy for me.
- It is a luxury. While in my hometown getting eyelash extensions isn’t extremely expensive,as far as I know it is quite costly in other cities and abroad.
- If you don’t get a refill on time, your eyelashes start to look quite funny.
- Your real eyelashes do fall out and it sucks.
- It is way harder to do your eye makeup while having eyelash extensions. Of course, I got used to it, but at first I was pretty annoyed by this issue.
- You can’t use any oil based cleansers or products on your eyes since oil makes your eyelash extensions fall out, so if oil based products are the only thing you have in your house, it will be necessary to buy new products.
All in all, eyelash extensions are a debatable thing, however I personally don’t regret getting them done.