Me and my friend were craving something sweet last evening but did’t want to eat anything unhealthy since we’ve been trying hard to get in shape before summer starts. We came across this delicious snack bar recipe that does not require a lot of ingredients, is cheap and super easy to make so it is extremely student-friendly!
- 5 medium bananas
- 2 cups of dry oats
- 6 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips (optional)
- Cocoa powder (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease a medium glass dish with butter.
- Mash the bananas and mix with oats and peanut butter.
- Spread the dough evenly in the glass dish, then sprinkle with chocolate chip cookies.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Cut into bars, sprinkle with cocoa powder and enjoy!