Me and my friend were craving something sweet last evening but did’t want to eat anything unhealthy since we’ve been trying hard to get in shape before summer starts. We came across this delicious snack bar recipe that does not require a lot of ingredients, is cheap and super easy to make so it is extremely student-friendly!
- 5 medium bananas
- 2 cups of dry oats
- 6 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips (optional)
- Cocoa powder (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease a medium glass dish with butter.
- Mash the bananas and mix with oats and peanut butter.
- Spread the dough evenly in the glass dish, then sprinkle with chocolate chip cookies.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Cut into bars, sprinkle with cocoa powder and enjoy!
Since almost everyone loves a good dessert every once in a while, I couldn’t not share a place that I discovered recently – Creams Cafe. It is a really nice cafe that can be found in a lot of places around the UK that serves huge portions of delicious desserts including waffles, puddings, sundaes and crepes.
When I was there I ordered the ‘Saucy Strawberries’ waffle. Even though I was extremely hungry at that time, I couldn’t finish my dessert. The portions at Creams Cafe are enormous so it’s definitely worth the money. If you go there with a friend, a good idea would be to order one dessert for two people ’cause it’s so filling.
I would 100% recommend the place not only for the amazing food but also for the nice interior. It is a very cute place to take pictures and just chill with your friends while tasting some divine desserts.